Tungsten Plate used in Sapphire Crystal Furnace Industry
* For producing electric light source parts,components of electric vacuum;
* For producing W-boats,heat shield and heat bodies in high temperature furnace.
2.Size: 0.05mm min.( Thickness ) x 400mm max. (Width ) x 1000mm max.( Length )
4.Standard: ASTM B760 or GB3875-83
5.ASTM B760 as follows:
Standard Width inch (mm)
Standard Thickness inch(mm)
Thickness Tolerance inch (mm)
7.Our products is available in a wide range of forms including nut, screw ,ring ,wire, foil, sheet,rod, strip, plate,
tube, alloys according to Standard ASTM AMS ASME MIL DMS JIS GB, etc.
8.As a DNV certified ISO9001:2000 company, we have strict quality control system and provide professional
service to our customers around the world. Our customers are in aerospace industry,chemical equipment
industry, medical industry.
1.Tungsten sheet adopts the material tungsten with a high purity of 99.9%;
2.Surface of tungsten sheet has metallic silver luster;
3.Its radiation shielding effect is equivalent to that of lead plate;
4.The density of tungsten sheet is higher than 19.1g/cm3;
5. Our tungsten sheet can be as thin as 0.05mm ;
6. Tungsten sheet from Achemetal is under vacuum annealing and leveling before delivery;
7. Our tungsten sheet is approved by ASTM B 386-2003 and GB 3876-2007 and GB 3877-2006.
1. Metallurgy industry, chemical industry, machinery industry, Medical ;
2. Electronics technology industry source technology industry;
3. Electric light source parts,heat shield;
4. Tungsten boat, high temperature furnace;
5. Computer, communications technology, optical materials, medicine;
6. Aerospace development, new energy materials, photosensitive material and